International Business Park (IBP)
IBP is a high-tech business park. Established in 1992, IBP is Singapore’s first business park. It has since grown into a preferred site for companies that need to support their manufacturing operations in Jurong and Tuas industrial estates.
Buildings in IBP
- 1A International Business Park
- 29A International Business Park
- 31 International Business Park
- Acer Building
- German Centre
- Nordic European Centre
- The Strategy
- The Synergy
- Accessible via AYE & PIE
- Nearest MRT- Jurong East MRT and Bus Interchange
- Shopping malls and amenities – JEM, WestGate, IMM, Jcube and various F&B and retail outlets at Jurong East Regional Centre
- Subsidized JTC shuttle service to and from Jurong East MRT station
- 15-minute drive to the CBD, One-North Business Park and Science Park
- 20-minute drive to the Central Business District (CBD)
- 30-minute drive to Changi Airport
accessibility & location
Jurong East is part of the Jurong Lake District, located in the West of Singapore, and is said to become Singapore’s 2nd central business district (CBD). The area has seen much transformation over the years, and is the commercial hub of the West. To improve connectivity in the area, a pedestrian linkway called J-walk allows pedestrians to seamlessly walk from the Jurong East MRT straight into surrounding buildings and malls such as a IMM, JEM, Westgate, and even Ng Teng Fong General Hospital.
Upcoming government plans include building new homes and developing more parks and waterways. Being strategically located close to the upcoming Tuas mega-port, the location is expected to attract businesses in sectors such as maritime, infrastructure and technology.
Most importantly the upcoming Jurong Region Line, consisting of 24 new MRT stations in the Jurong district, will greatly enhance connectivity in the West.