1 Rochester Park
Strategically located in one-north near Buona Vista MRT interchange, Rochester Commons is a 17-storey mixed-use Tower comprising a shared Executive Learning Centre, a 135-room upscale Hotel, Office, a sky garden and an amenities deck. The myriad interweaving of learn-work-live-play spaces at Rochester Commons fosters a new kind of environment for knowledge seekers and providers to meet, bond, connect and socialise in a vibrant and immersive setting.
Located in the unique Rochester Park, the effective blending of Rochester Commons with the rustic environment and surrounding lush greenery is exemplified by a Knowledge Trail on an elevated deck. This seamlessly connects 12 heritage bungalows with the Tower, creating a central active spine of outdoor working spaces and meeting pods.
Shared Executive Learning Centre
• 5,000 sqm located on Level 2 and 3 of the Tower
• Flexible and adaptable meeting spaces and shared training facilities
• Focused on leadership, innovation and energy for human performance
• Curated courses focused on immersive learning experience
F&B / Retail
• Approximately 2,000 sqm
• Located in 5 black & white heritage bungalows of approximately 300 sqm per bungalow with exclusive gardens / alfresco dining
• Restaurant and bar at arrival plaza and Level 2 Hotel Lobby
• Approximately 22,050 sqm located at Level 9-17 of the Tower
• Typical floor plate: Approximately 2,240 sqm (Gross Floor Area)
• Fitted with false ceiling, central air-conditioning (water cooled chilled water) with raised flooring
• Floor Loading: 5.0 kN/sqm
• Floor to ceiling clear height: 3 m (from raised floor to false ceiling) with 150 mm high raised floor
Expected completion date: Q2 2021
|Floor|| Approx Size (sqft)
||Asking Price (negotiable)||Available|
|9 – 17||22,600||Enquire||Q2 2021|
Now open for pre-TOP lease enquiries. Full floor offices are available. Register to be the first to view the office when ready!
*Disclaimer: Prices reflected above are guide prices and subject to change by management at any time.
accessibility & location
Buona Vista is a district located in the city-fringe and west of Singapore. Once a residential estate, the district has been revitalised as a commercial hub after One-North Business Park was built in the vicinity. It is now a popular location for many pharmaceutical, medical science and bio-science companies due to its proximity to One-North Business Park and Singapore Science Park. In addition, Buona Vista is also close to Kent Ridge district, where the are located.
Within the vicinity, malls such as The Star Vista and Rochester Mall provide good food and amenities. For cheaper options, there are ample food centres and amenities such as supermarkets around Holland Close, Holland Avenue and Holland Drive.
Buona Vista is not only very strategically located, it is also well connected via major expressways and Buona Vista MRT is an interchange for the East-West line and Circle line. This is especially useful for companies who need to travel to various locations for meetings.
- One-north Business Park – 3-minute drive or 1 stop by MRT
- Kent Ridge, National University Hospital(NUH) and National University of Singapore(NUS) – 5-minute drive or 2 stops by MRT
- Science Park – 5-minute drive
- Holland Village – 3-minute drive or 1 stop by MRT
- Raffles Place, Central Business District (CBD) – 15 – 20 mins by car or MRT