Afro Asia Building
63 Robinson Road, Singapore 068894
Afro Asia Building was built in 1950s and was once the oldest building standing in Robinson Road, in the Central Business District (CBD) of Singapore.
After undergoing a complete makeover, the brand new AFRO ASIA i-MARK is an 18-storey prime Grade A office development with 12 office floors. Offices occupy levels 7 to 18, while on the ground floor are the F&B and retail operators.
The building is centrally located within the financial district along the prominent junction of Robinson Road & McCallum Street. It is within walking distance to 3 MRT lines – Tanjong Pagar MRT, Downtown MRT and Shenton Way MRT.
Latest updates – The Great Room, a premium co-working operator, opens its 7th office location in Afro Asia! Drop us a note below to get discounted rates for your co-working space as a new member 😉
- Over 140,000 sq ft over 12 office floors
- Typical floorplate size of 12,500 sf (sub-divisible)
- 5-7 minutes walk directly sheltered to Tanjong Pagar MRT and future Shenton Way MRT (u/c) via Level 2 link bridge
- Sky terrace located on Level 5 with lush planting and promoting eco-features for a green environment
- 3 m floor-to-ceiling height windows to maximise natural light and views
- 18 m core-to-window depth for efficient space planning
- Potential for prominent signage rights available for anchor occupiers
Year TOP: 2021
Afro Asia Shipping Company
Looking for office options in Tanjong Pagar? Check out more office buildings here!
Discover more about Afro Asia i-Mark….
Afro Asia Office for Rent
|Floor||Size (sqft)||Asking Price $ (negotiable)||Available||Remarks|
|Various||3,000- 4,300||Rent upon request||Immediate||Sub-divided from full floor|
|Various||Approx 6,000||Rent upon request||Immediate||Full floor|
|Various||Approx 12,500||Rent upon request||Immediate||Full floor|
Typical Floor plan
accessibility & location
Tanjong Pagar is located within the Central Business District (CBD), consisting of mostly commercial office buildings and sections of conservation shophouses.
This is a less crowded part of CBD as compared to Raffles Place, for those who prefer a more laid-back environment. Tanjong Pagar is also well connected, with Tanjong Pagar MRT (East West MRT Line) and the major expressways AYE and MCE close by.