18 Robinson Road
18 Robinson Road
18 Robinson is a 28-storey integrated development with both office and retail space. The remarkable building has a distinct polygonal structure designed by the award-winning architect, Kohn Pedersen Fox and architects61. The development has 7 storeys of retail space, a beautiful roof garden and 17 storeys of premium office space starting from level 10.
Located at the junction of Robinson Road and Market Street, 18 Robinson is well positioned to be accessible from 3 MRT stations – Raffles Place MRT, Telok Ayer MRT and Downtown MRT in the Central Business District (CBD) of Singapore.
Some highlights of the new 18 Robinson are its automated car parking system, curated mix of dining options, modern health and fitness centres (Barry’s), wellness boutiques and open-air garden stretching from the 6th to 8th floor.
18 Robinson has won several awards including:
- 2022 BCA Green Mark Award (Platinum)
- 2021 BCA Construction Excellence Award (Merit)
- 2021 Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) – Award of Excellence Winner for Urban Habitat – Single Site Scale
- 2021 Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) – Award of Excellence Winner for Best Tall Building (100-199m)
- 2020 BCA Construction Quality Assessment System – awarded CONQUAS Star
- 2020 SIA Architectural Design Award (Merit)
- 2019 Singapore Landscape Architecture Awards 2019 – Silver award (Commercial and Industrial Landscape)
- 2018 BCA Universal Design Mark GoldPLUS Award
- 2017 BCA GreenMark GoldPLUS Award
- 2016 BCI Asia Top 10 Developers Award – 18 Robinson
- 2014 MIPIM Asia Award – Best Futura Project (Silver)
|Building Name||18 Robinson Road|
|Typical Floor Area||8,770sqft|
|Net Lettable Area||132,948sqft|
|Parking||Yes, automated parking system|
|Notable Tenants||Airtrunk Singapore
BBC Studios Singapore
Looking for other office buildings in Raffles Place? Check out our top picks of offices in Raffles Place.
18 Robinson Offices For Rent
|Floor||PSF||Size (sqft)||Guide Price $ (negotiable)||Available||Remarks|
|#11||$ 12.00||6,400||$ 76,800||Immediate||Lift lobby frontage. Garden terrace/ greenery view.|
*Disclaimer: Prices reflected above are guide prices and subject to change by management at any time.
18 Robinson Retail / F&B Space For Rent
|Floor||Size (sqft)||Price $ (negotiable)||Available||Condition||Remarks|
|Levels 3 / 4 / 5||400 – 7,500||Price on enquiry||Immediate||Bare||Suitable for Restaurant, Causal Dining, Café, Lifestyle Sports/ Yoga Studios, Medical / Aesthetic Clinic|
accessibility & location
Raffles Place is at the heart of the Central Business District (CBD) in Singapore. Major businesses choose to be located here, as it brings them closer to the pulse of business activity in Singapore. Some of the tallest commercial buildings and landmarks of the city are located in this district. The density of the working crowd created a vibrant night scene around the area, with numerous bars, pubs and restaurants integrated in the office buildings and along the nearby shophouse areas.
Raffles Place is well connected via both the East West MRT Line and the North South MRT Line. Retail malls, restaurants, cafes, bars and various amenities such as gyms and banks are also located in the area to cater to the working crowd.