5 Shenton Way, Singapore 068808
A new integrated development sits on 5 Shenton Way, in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District. Comprising of a 54-storey residential tower known as V on Shenton, and a 23-storey office building. The development is designed by renowned Dutch architect, UNStudio and award winning local architect, Architects 61.
The new UIC building offers approximately 280,000sqft of Grade A office space with typical floor plate size of close to 20,000 sqft (across 6 high- rise floors and 8 low- rise floors).
- Raised floor-to-ceiling height of 2.8 metres for typical office floors and 3.2 metres for the top floor
- 150 mm raised flooring system
- General floor loading of 4 kN/sqm with enhanced floor loading of 7.5 kN/sqm at designated areas
- Column-free and regular floor plates promote excellent space efficiency
- Full height glass facade offers optimal views and natural light into the office work space
- High occupancy load of up to 240 persons (8 sqm per person) per floor
- Integrated security system
- Dedicated drop-off point
The office building is conveniently served by major expressways and comprehensive MRT networks such as East-West Line, North-West Line, Downtown Line and the upcoming Thomson East-Coast Line.
UIC Building Office
Currently no available units.
|Floor||PSF||Size (sqft)||Guide Price $ (negotiable)||Available||Condition||Remarks|
|#02||–||5,963||Rent upon request||Upon notice||Fitted/Bare||Suitable for F&B|
accessibility & location
Shenton Way is a long straight road with commercial buildings flanking on both sides of the road. Its strategic location in the middle of Raffles Place, Downtown and Tanjong Pagar makes it within walking distance of almost everything. Shenton Way is connected via Shenton Way MRT (the Thomson-East Coast MRT Line), and also within walking distance from Downtown MRT (Downtown MRT Line). Tanjong Pagar MRT or Raffles Place MRT (East West Line) are both a short walk away.