150 Kampong Ampat
KA Centre is a 7 storey B1 light industrial building with a good corporate image and nice office and lift lobbies, and a sheltered drop-off point. There is a cafe on the ground floor of the building as well as a food court in the building for the convenience of its tenants. The building is located within walking distance to Tai Seng MRT station, and at the heart of central-eastern manufacturing heartland of Singapore that includes Kaki Bukit, Ubi, Tai Seng, Kallang and Changi.
Suitable for: Clean and light industrial usage
Location & Accessibility
- Tai Seng MRT less than 10 minutes’ walk away
- Public buses at MacPherson and Paya Lebar Road
- A shuttle bus service is also available from Aljunied MRT station to KA Place in the morning and vice versa in the evening
- Connected to major expressways such as Pan Island Expressway, East Coast Parkway and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway
- A food court and cafe are located in the building, along with other F&B options within walking distance
Centralised aircon; operating during office hours
Car- 179 lots
Parking allocation: 1 lot per 200 sqm leased
Floor to ceiling height
Floor to floor
1st storey: 5.7 m
3rd to 7th storey: 4.7 m
1st storey: 12.5 kN/sqm
3rd to 7th storey: 7.5 kN/sqm
Passenger lifts: 2 x 1,155 kg (17 people)
Cargo lifts: 2 x 4,000 kg
– Dimensions: 3.2 m (W) x 3.0 m (D) x 2.9 m (H)
– Lift car door size: 2.5 m (W) x 2.7 m (H)
5 loading/unloading bays with 2 dock levellers
Can your company be located in a B1 industrial building? Find out here.
accessibility & location
Tai Seng is an industrial and commercial hub, in the North-East region, city-fringe of Singapore. It is located close to Paya Lebar commercial hub and easily accessible with the circle line Tai Seng MRT.
Food and Amenities
Although most of the buildings in Tai Seng are industrial buildings, there are ample food and amenities within these buildings to cater to the working crowd in the area. Looking for good food? Check out Miss Tam Chiak’s Tai Seng Food Guide.
The industrial buildings on both sides of Upper Paya Lebar Road are linked by an underground walkway connected to Tai Seng MRT.
Industrial buildings located in Tai Seng : 16 Tai Seng, 18 Tai Seng, J’Forte, Sakae Building, BreadTalk IHQ, RE&S Building, Charles & Keith Building, Jackson Design Hub, Tat Wan Building, Comfort Driving Centre, Traffic Police, UE Print Hub, Lux Asia Building, Natural Cool Lifestyle Hub, Marvell Asia, SCDF HQ, UB. One, TATA Communication, Deutsche Telecom Centre, Leong Huat Building, Citimax Industrial Complex, Sakae Building, DHL