The Best 3PL Providers in Singapore
Singapore is one of the fastest growing e-commerce markets in South East Asia, and predicted to hit almost S$10 billion (US$10 billion) in online sales in 2020, according to an article from Retail in Asia.
With the recent shift towards e-commerce and away from brick-and-motar shops, e-commerce logistics has become increasing important for businesses to succeed and have satisfied customers.
Third-party logistics providers (3PL) are widely used by businesses in Singapore and globally. 3PL refers to any third-party business used to outsource any part of a company’s distribution or fulfilment services. This includes supply chain management, distribution, warehousing, transportation, and more.
With the right 3PL company, eCommerce businesses can scale up and optimise their supply chain management and logistics approach, which cuts down on unnecessary costs, ensures business operations run smoothly and keeps customers happy.
If you’re thinking about using a 3PL provider for your eCommerce business in Singapore, you’re probably looking for a list of top logistics companies. While there’s no definitive list of logistics companies in Singapore, here are seven well established logistics companies for eCommerce businesses (in alphabetical order).
APL Logistics provides innovative, global supply-chain solutions across Automotive, Consumer, Industrial and Retail markets. These solutions include Order Management, Distribution & Fulfilment, Customs Brokerage and Transportation products delivered across six regions.
- Order Management
- Distribution & Fulfilment
- Customs Brokerage
9 North Buona Vista Drive, #15-02 The Metropolis Tower 1, Singapore 138588
Aramex provide logistics and transportation services for eCommerce and other businesses ranging from start-ups and SMEs to more established business in supply chain management. Services range from help designing your online storefront, managing order fulfilment, storing products in their warehouse and managing payments both domestically and internationally through their global network.
- Logistics and transportation
- eCommerce solutions
- Supply chain management
- Online retail platforms and website maintenance
- Managing order fulfilment and online payments
- Warehousing to facility management
- Drop & Ship – dedicated forwarding import box
- Shop & Ship – 24 local delivery addresses around the world
- Real-time visibility into stock levels
- Labelling, kitting, and co-packing services
- SME supply chain training and support
DHL eCommerce is the end-to-end delivery, logistics and fulfilment division of DHL who are known globally for their standard domestic and international parcel pick-up, delivery and return solutions for business customers. From complete management of your eCommerce transactions; including seamless integration with major eCommerce platforms or APIs, real-time visibility of fulfilment and shipping, advanced reporting capabilities, a broad range of shipping services and use of any of their globally located multi-user facilities.
- A global multi-site fulfilment network
- Broad delivery options, tailored to your needs
- Support for omnichannel strategies through a mix of B2C and B2B fulfilment services
- Integration with top eCommerce platforms & marketplaces
- Transactional pricing
- End-to-end visibility of all your shipments & processes
- Reporting across all order data for continuous transparency and optimisation of the entire supply chain
International Press Softcom Limited (IPS)
Established in 1968, International Press Softcom Limited (IPS) are a publicly listed company who have been around for a long time. Headquartered in Singapore, they have since grown into a leading provider of supply chain solutions for brand owners with a global presence, including Australia, Malaysia, Vietnam, China and India.
With their one-stop supply chain management services, IPS is able to provide optimised and integrated solutions to meet customers’ business requirements based on maximised efficiency and minimised cost.
- Supply chain management
- Vendor managed inventory
- Microsoft Authorised Replicator
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Order fulfilment
- Logistics management
- eCommerce Services
- Assembly & Pack
- Printing Services
- Optical Media Replication
- Returnable Packaging
Launched in 2014, Ninja Van consider themselves “Southeast Asia’s fastest growing last-mile logistics company, powering businesses with innovative transport solutions”. They specifically understand the needs of eCommerce and SME businesses, and hope to differentiate your business from the competition with their logistics services.
- Custom built technology to automate logistics processes
- Real-time tracking of packages through their online dashboard
- Cash on delivery option so customers can choose how they pay
- Integration capability with open-source API
- No fuss return processes including online return orders and pickup
- Customer Service team
30 Jalan Kilang Barat, Singapore 159363
Phone: +65 6602 8271
Singpost eCommerce Solutions
Whether you are launching a regional eCommerce business or seeking to expand your business horizons globally, Singpost have an end-to-end or pay-as-you-use fulfilment solutions to support you every step of the way on your eCommerce journey.
- eCommerce technology – create & manage online stores
- Warehouse solutions – regional and local distribution centres
- Delivery & returns – cost effective and extensive network
- Store operations – orders, payments and customer management
- Regional customer care service
- Performance marketing – drive web traffic and lead conversions
- Pay-as-you-use eCommerce fulfilment solution ezyCommerce
Singapore Post Limited
10 Eunos Road 8, Singapore Post Centre, Singapore 408600
Tel: +65 6841 2000
Whitebox is a 3PL third party logistics company focusing specifically on multichannel fulfilment for physical and online B2C & B2B retailers based in Singapore who want to reach the South East Asian market. They run your back end logistics, including retail logistics services, order fulfilment, warehousing, 3pl storage, logistics management, packing, picking and more, to give you real-time fulfilment with a global view across all sales channels.
- Freight management
- Pre-shipment consolidation
- Storage management
- Retail processing
- Returns management
- Collection, hauling & transfers
- Unloading & receiving
- Ordering & retrieval
- Picking & packing
- Dispatch & delivery
- Integrations with POS, eCommerce and eMarketplace platforms including Shopify, Magento, Amazon, WooCommerce, and more.
Looking to rent industrial space or warehouse space instead? Take a look at the industrial buildings available for rent or get in touch with us with your detailed requirements for us to help you find your business space today!