Keppel Bay Tower
1 Harbourfront Ave
Keppel Bay Tower is a 18-storey Grade A office building. It is conveniently located within 3 mins sheltered walk to HarbourFront MRT, Harbourfront Centre and VivoCity.
- Excellent corporate image
- Connected to Harbourfront Centre and Vivo City, amenities at your doorstep
- Ample amenities within walking distance
- 5 minutes away from CBD
- 7 minutes away from Orchard area
- Excellent connectivity with major expressways (AYE, MCE, CTE)
- Conveniently located right at the exit of Harbourfront MRT (sheltered)
- Near the ports of Singapore
- Convenient to commute by ferry to nearby islands such as Bintan
|Floor||PSF||Size (sqft)||Guide Price $ (negotiable)||Available||Condition||Remarks|
|#03-01||$ 8.20||2,616||$ 21,451.20||Immediate||Fitted|
|#06-08/11||$ 8.20||3,692||$ 30,274.40||Immediate||Bare||Lift Lobby frontage|
|#01-06||$ 15.00||581||$ 8,715.00||Immediate||Retail|
*Disclaimer: Prices reflected above are guide prices and subject to change by management at any time.
accessibility & location
Harbourfront is a water-front district located south of Singapore. The area is known for having the largest retail mall in Singapore – VivoCity, and also home to the Singapore Cruise Centre, our first international cruise terminal. Harbourfront is also the gateway to Sentosa island.
Well connected to the major expressways (AYE, MCE, CTE), it offers quick accessibility to the city centre; a 10-minute drive away from both the CBD and Orchard area. Harbourfront MRT is also an interchange for the Circle Line and North-east Line.