18 Kim Chuan Terrace
Own a Freehold Food Factory in Tai Seng!
Apex Foodworks is a highly sought after FREEHOLD Food Factory, strategically located within the Tai Seng Precinct. The brand new B2 industrial development will be suitable for central kitchen, bakery, food packaging usages etc. Each level has a 20-foot ramp-up loading bay that enables rigid vehicles to maneuver easily. To maximize flexibility, the building’s modular design allows for the installation of a sunken floor for kitchen operations.
– Foreigners welcome
– No ABSD (Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty)
Expected TOP date: 2026
Apex Foodworks Project Information
|Project Name||Apex Foodworks Food Factory|
|Location||18 Kim Chuan Terrace, Singapore 537040|
|Developer||KC Industries Pte. Ltd|
|Allowable Use||B2 Industrial – Ramp Up Food Factory|
|Site Area||1904.20 sqm|
|Total GFA||4760.5 sqm|
|Total Units||24 units|
|No. of Storey||8|
|Unit Specifications||12 unit with mezzanine rest area (ramp up)
12 flatted units with rest area
Total 24 units
Floor loading 10kN/m2
Electricity provision 10 Amp (3 phase)
Dedicated refuse and exhaust chute
|Building Specifications||Two-way driveway ramp from level 1 to level 6
Common Loading/Unloading Bay at level 1
Laoding/Unloading bay for units with ramp up
13 carpark lots at level 4
2 passenger lifts
2 Goods lifts (3000kg)
Who should purchase a food factory unit?
✅ Owners of F&B restaurants, food delivery services, food caterers
✅ Cloud kitchen/ central kitchen companies or operators
Why should you purchase a food factory unit in Tai Seng?
- While there are plenty of B1/B2 industrial properties for sale, there is a very limited number of freehold food factory units for sale in the market.
- Tai Seng is a strategic location within close proximity to many high density housing estates such as Bedok, Tampines, Kovan, Sengkang & Toa Payoh.
- There are a very limited number of food factory units in Tai Seng available for rent.
- The food industry is evolving, with the pandemic, there is a higher demand for delivery of food, hence, higher demand for central kitchens for food preparations.
- If you are a F&B establishment, renting is an option, however rental leases do not guarantee you can continue to operate after the 3-year lease is up. Are you willing to risk your fit-out cost?
accessibility & location