Afro Asia Building
63 Robinson Road, Singapore 068894
Afro Asia Building was built in 1950s and was once the oldest building standing in Robinson Road, in the Central Business District (CBD) of Singapore.
After undergoing a complete makeover, the brand new AFRO ASIA i-MARK is an 18-storey prime Grade A office development with 12 office floors. Offices occupy levels 7 to 18, while on the ground floor are the F&B and retail operators.
The building is centrally located within the financial district along the prominent junction of Robinson Road & McCallum Street. It is within walking distance to 3 MRT lines – Tanjong Pagar MRT, Downtown MRT and Shenton Way MRT.
- Over 140,000 sq ft over 12 office floors
- Typical floorplate size of 12,500 sf (sub-divisible)
- 5-7 minutes walk directly sheltered to Tanjong Pagar MRT and future Shenton Way MRT (u/c) via Level 2 link bridge
- Sky terrace located on Level 5 with lush planting and promoting eco-features for a green environment
- 3 m floor-to-ceiling height windows to maximise natural light and views
- 18 m core-to-window depth for efficient space planning
- Potential for prominent signage rights available for anchor occupiers
Targeted TOP Date : 30th Sep 2020
Afro Asia Shipping Company
Discover more about Afro Asia i-Mark….
Office for Rent
|Floor||PSF||Size (sqft)||Asking Price $ (negotiable)||Available||Remarks|
|Various||Rent upon request||3,000- 4,300||Rent upon request||Sep 2020||Sub-divided from full floor|
|Various||Rent upon request||Approx 11,200||Rent upon request||Sep 2020||Full floor|
|Various||Rent upon request||Approx 12,500||Rent upon request||Sep 2020||Full floor|
Typical Floor plan
Now open for pre-TOP lease enquiries. Full floor offices are available. Register to be the first to view the office when ready!
accessibility & location
Tanjong Pagar is located within the Central Business District (CBD), consisting of mostly commercial office buildings and sections of conservation shophouses.
This is a less crowded part of CBD as compared to Raffles Place, for those who prefer a more laid-back environment. Tanjong Pagar is also well connected, with Tanjong Pagar MRT (East West MRT Line) and the major expressways AYE and MCE close by.